The company will pay for my studies. What documents should I submit?
Posted by on 2019-03-28 14:47
If the company is going to pay for your studies, you need to sign an annex to the study agreement (university-student-company).

Please contact your study manager as fast as you know the fact. You just need to know what amount/percent the company will cover and the details of the company (VAT, registration code, email address).