I have signed a study agreement but have changed my mind/I don’t have enough funds at this time, expel me from the study lists.
Posted by on 2022-01-11 11:25

The request to terminate studies contract can be found here: 
You must submit it to your study manager.

* If study agreement is terminated prior to the start of a new semester, tuition fee for the new semester is not calculated.
* If study agreement is terminated during the semester, the student must pay part of tuition fee or full tuition fee according to the following rules 7.2.1. of the procedure of paying tuition fees at ISM University of Management and Economics.