I have signed a study agreement but have changed my mind / I don’t have enough funds at this time, expel me from the study lists.
Posted by on 2019-03-28 14:10

The request for removal from student lists can be found in  You must submit it to your study manager.

* If study agreement is terminated prior to the start of a new semester, tuition fee for the new semester is not calculated.
* If study agreement is terminated during the semester, the Student must pay part of tuition fee or full tuition fee according to the following rules 7.2.1.